Research & Evaluation Unit
- Conducts social and behavioural research related to health education.
- Designs and develops research protocols.
- Collaborates and coordinates with other health-related departments for health education research.
- Consolidates and prepares monthly health education activity reports.
- Designs, develops and modifies formats for reporting and recording health education activities.
- Pre-tests educational materials.
- Evaluates training courses, workshops, seminars, etc. conducted by the Bureau of Health Education.
- Assists the training unit to conduct field trainings for certificate and orientation courses.
- Develops guidelines for developing field sites for health education demonstration projects.